Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Generator Gap

I can see how this "Thing" could become addictive. It was SO easy to play around with the image generators, then just save onto the hard drive and pop them into the blog. I always tend to save things to my desktop temporarily, and then when I have used them in whatever way, get rid of them. My digital camera is also in Wellington at the moment, so I was a bit limited as to what photos to use as there are very few stored on the PC itself, they're all on disk. I thought Superstickies were great - could be used for our "Thought of the Day" or "Library Quote of the Day" on the webpage maybe. The FD toys site was definitely the best - so easy to do mosaics and all kinds of other special effects, like the Warhol one. Now when people talk about Picasa I know what they mean, and I understand that Andy Warhol and Picasa were great mates and often met over a beer to talk about art. The link for Andy is at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/warholizer.php

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home